Homebound









After our match I felt gloriously satisfied and was ready to call it a day, but for some reason the stud insisted on honoring our bet even if it meant following me home. I didn't know what to make of it, but I didn't mind. I admit I found him to be attractive, for a dumb jock he wasn't too bad looking. He even seemed a bit nervous, like avoiding eye contact with the awkward silence.

The longer I walked with him, the more I felt like something else was going on. Was he sending the vibes? Did he actually think I'd ask him for something like sex? Great, now I'm thinking about asking for sex. No, no way. He's way out of my league, he looks like something straight out of a Playgirl magazine. Why would I even assume he's gay? He's probably hooked up with a gazillion chicks already.