Whistling


















"So if you had a real guy captured, what would you do with him?" I asked Andrew as we were playing video games at his parent's. "Well, first I'd just leave him in the sack. Then I'd make his dick really hard and not let him come," the boy answered with a blush.

"Wicked awesome. What then?" I asked, dying to know more. Andrew raised a finger to my nose, "I'd train him... make him my obedient slave." I nodded along and begged him to tell me, "What's the final step then? You said there were four steps." But Andrew shook his head and refused to say, "No-no-no, that one's a secret."

I poked his arm to get him to spill, but he held out on me. "If you wanna know, you'll just have to become my slave," he teased me with a wide grin and I shook his arm, "Bah, I'm not gonna be your slave, Andy!"

... I was never able to stop thinking about your fantasy, Andrew. Six years later, now I'm here sitting in your sack and listening to your whistling, waiting for your secret step. But I have a secret step too, because I think I'm falling in love with you. When I'm with you, time stands still and all I want to do is be a part of your world and listen to you whistle.