Graduation













After I pulled the hood over his head, he rose up and stood completely still, just waiting for me like the obedient sex toy he had become. The hood was the final symbol of his transition into a bondage slave, it was hard to think this was once the cocky guy I met earlier at the Internet cafĂ©.

It was time for his long overdue reward. Holding his naked body close to mine, I began stroking his still hard cock. He moaned as I picked up the phase, panting heavily with his muscular chest before he finally shot like a volcano. The load flew up into the air, glittering for a moment before it finally splattered all over his bound torso.

I couldn't bear to let him go. He was so calm in my arms with his hard dick still throbbing in my hands from all the excitement, his semen dripping on the floor. I wish we could stay like this forever.