Retraining











As soon as Lucas stepped back inside my apartment, I wasted no time getting him out of his clothes. Soon after, he was once more standing naked on my floor with rope binding his entire body, his own dirty sock back inside his mouth with a bandana as the gag.

He wriggled and struggled, acting just as cocky and defiant as he did the first time he arrived. "Since you've been away for so long you'll need some retraining, Brazil boy." I taunted him while I tugged his stiff cock and he protested to his best ability,  "Mmffh, nghhhmp hm-mmfph!"

Having Lucas back filled me with such excitement, he was my missing piece. I pushed him inside the sack once again, hugging it to feel him wriggling inside. This time, he was gonna go through my renewed "seven step slave program" without any time cuts. I wasn't about to let him go so easily ever again.