Rematch












It felt like a déjà vu. The angry video game nerd pulled me out of my seat again and we faced each other once more. "Camper... you're back," he greeted me in his usual sarcastic way. I could tell from the way his eyes beamed that he just wanted to run over and hug me, but he had a reputation to uphold here.

"I'm here for my rematch," I challenged him with a grin. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Another bet then?" I raised my hand to shake on it, but he paused to add, "But if I win, you have to stay this time." He looked me into the eyes like he had never been more serious before.

I had already moved here, but I wasn't going to spoil his competitive spirit by telling him. I nodded and we shook on it. "Think you can take me?" I taunted him and he smirked, "I know I can, Brazil boy." He then proceeded to decimate me zero to seven.