Back to the Beginning











I used to love coming here. It felt like my domain, the one place in the world where I was the strongest and not just the loser everybody made me out to be. But now it just felt empty, like an important piece had been ripped out and nothing will ever be the same without it.

Why did I have to yell at him? I should have followed him, asked for his phone number, done anything at all. Now it's been two months without a word, and I keep looking over the screens hoping to see him sitting there again.

It's time for me to stop and move on. I need to feel better. The guys have another game of Counter-Strike going on, whooping their asses has always put me in a better mood. Wait, what just happened? I just joined and got headshotted right away. Alright, let's try again.... Motherfucker! No... Could it be...?!